From Henry: More Proof People Trust Obama

I got this a while ago, sorry it wasn’t up sooner, Henry.

Treasure-hunter Bill Warren, of California, is reportedly launching an underwater search to find the body of former Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.

U.S. forces say they buried the former Al Qaeda leader at sea last month from the USS Carl Vinson warship in the North Arabian Sea.

But that is the only detail of the location that has been released.

The veteran explorer launched the hunt as he does not believe President Obama gave enough proof of the terrorist’s death.

27 Responses to From Henry: More Proof People Trust Obama

1. Avatar of Breezy Belle Breezy Belle says:

His body was put in a “weighted bag”, and slid into the sea…

So – a weighted bag will keep out the predators and scavangers? I doubt it.

Who is paying for this expedition??

Attention whore. That’s what I think.

That – and, I like the redecorating you’ve done, Billy. Nice surprise after a small absence… :)

• Henry says:

I don’t think they will find him. The Indian Ocean, very, very big….

I don’t think it’s really about finding Bin Laden’s body – I think it’s more about the publicity being generated.

• Henry says:

I think they believe they can pull it off. If they have the known positions of the carrier at a given time and the time of internment, they can get ballpark. Even with that, I do not think they will find him.

I debated for a while about asking this, but ultimately decided that I am interested in your response to the question: why do you think they will not find him?

…I’ve run thru a lot of possible answers to that question. Then I decided that I shouldn’t be presumptuous about what your point of view may be…

• Henry says:

The Indian Ocean, very, very big….

You hear accounts of people floating in a brightly colored life raft not being spotted by ships/planes nearby. Underwater would be exponentially more challenging. Their underwater camera/equipment could be literally inches away, and they would miss him.

It’s not Obama that I don’t trust. It’s the entire US government going back a very long way.

Bin Laden was a scapegoat. No one has ever offered any proof that he was responsible for 9/11 outside of an obviously forged video tape that was magically found in a private residence in Afghanistan. What are the odds of that?

My personal belief is that bin Laden has been dead for almost a decade. Meanwhile, the people who were truly responsible for funding 9/11 are still at large.

• Alex Jones says:

The force is strong with this one.

• The Peoples Eyebrow says:

I share your distrust of the government, learned first hand…but I do believe the damn SEALS beat the Rangers to whacking his ass….Osama sleeps with the fishes…a fitting place for his sorry ass.
      I trust Obama no more or less then I trusted Bush..they just serve different masters, neither of whom have much consideration for middle America. We are just fodder for their political engineering.

I sometimes find myself wondering if those who run for the presidency often find, once they’ve been elected, that the job really isn’t what they thought or hoped it would be… and I wonder, too, just how much a president ISN’T told about what’s going on …

Has “President of the USA” become nothing more than a token title assigned to a clueless figurehead who’s tossed out in front of the world as nothing more than the foolishly proud winner of a popularity contest?

3. Avatar of Vertigo Vertigo says:

Redecorating? Is that really a monacle on a nipple?

4. Avatar of Vertigo Vertigo says:

I can’t believe you are giving creadence to another tabloid source.

Put it into perspective, this is a salvage treasure hunter. I betchya there are 4 dozen people looking for that corpse… but only in the DailyMail would anybody actually care, let alone create a political connection.

C’mon Henry… find better places to educate yourself, you are really wasting your time in the tabloids.

• billybones says:

whatever inflates your needle

• Anonymous says:

“find better places to educate yourself”

Be like Vertigo – read and cite from the conservative blog site Huffington Post.

That old saw is getting really dull, Troll. I don’t read HP, never have. Thats where my mistake came in. Go find some kind of personality… you really need one.

• Anonymous says:

“I don’t read HP, never have.”

Yet you cite from it on this board. Are you saying that you don’t even read the citations you post on this board? You simply post them because they have the same partisan slant as you? Interesting.

lease prove I cite from it more than twice. Look in the archives. Save your specious accusations for… er… no, just stop the specious accusations and start participating instead of taking pot shots. I am tired of you trolls.

Billy, lets make this a subscription only list.

• Anonymous says:

I’ve done this repeated times, and you conveniently decide to stop visiting the threads where it’s been posted.

No, you have not done ANYTHING repeated times but troll, which is 99% of your behaviour. I could prove it just like you could prove my habitual use of Huffington Post references… oops, you can’t do that either, you won’t make yourself accountable for your actions… typical conservative.

Its getting old. I don’t read Huffington Post, never did. Get a personality and start making worthwhile posts.

• Anonymous says:

Vertigo – you know for a fact that I have posted your citations to the Huffington Post. Each time I do this, you suddenly dissapear (for unrelated reasons I suppose) and wait until a number of new posts push others down the page.

PS, I stop visiting threads that have been hijacked by trolls who post nothing worthwhile to respond to, which is going to happen here and now.