And just to stir things up..here is an e-mail sent me…

Subject: Obama’s First Six Months’ Accomplishments

While there is some hyperbole in this list, it is indicative of our Socialist President’s policies and tactics.

Obama’s First Six Months’ Accomplishments

1. Offended the Queen of England.
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega.
4. Kissed Socialist Hugo Chavez on the cheek.
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia.
6. Sided with Hugo Chavez and Communist Fidel Castro against Honduras .
8. Gave away billions to AIG also without pre-conditions.
9. Expanded the bailouts.
10. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian.
11. Doubled our national debt.
15. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who identified military veterans and abortion opponents as "dangers to the nation."
16. Ordered that the word "terrorism" no longer be used and instead refers to such acts as "man made disasters."
17. Circled the globe to publicly apologize for America ‘s world leadership.
21. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration may stand trial for "torturing" three 9/11 terrorists by pouring water up their noses.
27. Announced nationalized health care "reform" that will strip seniors of their Medicare, cut pay of physicians, increase taxes yet another $1 trillion, and put everyone on rationed care with government bureaucrats deciding who gets care and who doesn’t.

Bloomberg: Daschle says, "Health care reform will not be pain free. Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them," while former Colorado Governor Dick Lamm says seniors have "a duty to die."

If this does not sufficiently raise your ire, just remember that the President, Senators and Congressmen have their own special gold plated health care plan which is guaranteed the remainder of their lives and they are not subject to this new law if they pass it..

Please use the power of the Internet to get this message out. Talk it up at the grassroots level. We have an election coming up in one year and four months where we can reverse the dangerous direction of the Obama administration and its allies. In the interim, we can make their lives miserable. Lets do it!

If you disagree, don’t do anything.

?
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." – Thomas Jefferson

20 Responses to And just to stir things up..here is an e-mail sent me…

1. buffalo gal says:

I highly approve and agree with that e mail. I have gotten it also sometime recently.

2. Charlie B says:

That was good for a laugh.

3. lol says:

“strip seniors of their Medicare”

Further proof of why the Republican party has completely lost all semblence of credibility.

5. Diamond Dog says:

OK Bryan K: Line by line take the response apart in your attempt to debunk it. Go ahead. We can barely wait. Please show where it is in error. The neoleft wing is again pulling a Stalinist revisionist view as their body of work is unfolding. Remarkable piece of damage control and wordsmithing. I await your slant on this with baited breathe…and I am running out of nightcrawlers.
    Charlie B: Don’t be so quick to show your age. You too can attempt to take it apart. I recommend going to a senior housing property to actually discuss issue that affects a group. Kind of like all you welfare experts and racism experts.

6. Vertigo says:

Um, Diamond Dog, burdon of proof lies on the person making the assertion. YOU prove, point by point that any of this list is even true.

Frankly, its nothing but a partisan hack. The fact our KoolAid addicted sister, Buffalo Gal endorses it is final proof.

Why can’t you find any VALID reasons to attack Obama?

7. Vertigo.... #1 says:

You know, Diamond Dog… and Billy too, for he is the one endorsing this list… lets do just that. Lets go down this list and actually LOOK at the hacking. I want Buffalo Gal to jump in too, since she thinks this is so much better than sliced bread.

1. Offended the Queen of England.

Would someone show me when Obama did this?

I never heard of it happening, and it had better be an offense that causes political strife to be worthy of such a list.

C’mon, Billy, proof, or admit you are a hack.

Interesting Captcha… Paydays sociation

8. remrafdn says:

I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn’t learn some thing from him – Galileo Galilei.Some of us who were born in the 30s and went to school in the 40s were indoctrinated with that right-wing, racist, Reader’s Digest bullshit. There was a time when I accepted Ayn Rand’s Objectivism and “The Conscience of a Conservative” as Bible truth. Then I got my education, but not out behind Little Jimmy Dickens’ barn, out in the real world.

Rule number one on how to succeed in life:

Never believe email glurge.

>1. Offended the Queen of England.

I’d like to see a cite for this. Last I heard, the Queen was quite pleased with Obama’s visit along with the gifts that she had requested of him.

>2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.

So…this is worse than the times that Dubya kissed his hand?

>3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega.

Does this have anything to do with the $64 million in aid that Obama has cut from the Nicaraguan government due to Ortega’s policies?

>4. Kissed Socialist Hugo Chavez on the cheek.

I’ll need to see a cite for this.

>5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia.

Does this have anything to do with the $25 million in annual trade benefits that Obama cut from Bolivia?

>6. Sided with Hugo Chavez and Communist Fidel >Castro against Honduras .

Let’s see…popularly elected Honduras President Mel Zelaya was ousted by a military coup…. Clinton and Obama stood in opposition to this illegal coup. Can’t say I disagree.

>7. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions while they’re building their nuclear weapons.

Seems to me that this was one of the campaign promises for which Obama was elected.

>8. Gave away billions to AIG also without pre-conditions.

I agree. There could have been more accountibility. However, Obama was left with virtually no choice after the Bush Administration instigated this fiasco.

>9. Expanded the bailouts.

You mean..expanded President Bush’s bailouts?

>10. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian.

A remark for which Obama later apologized. Imagine that! A politician actually taking some accountibility.

>11. Doubled our national debt.

This is an outright lie.

>12. Announced the termination of our new missile defense system the day after North Korea launched an ICBM.

The missile defense system isn’t “new”. It’s obsolete and outdated. New systems are being tested.

>13. Released information on U.S. Intelligence gathering despite urgings of his own CIA director and the prior four CIA directors.

Cite, please.

>14. Accepted without comment that five of his cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two other nominees withdrew after they couldn’t take the heat.

A point I agree with.

>15. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who identified military veterans and abortion opponents as “dangers to the nation.”

Let’s see. Militia groups are on the rise, and the greatest act of terrorism in America over the last year happened to be an anti-abortion zealot. I can’t say I disagree.

>16. Ordered that the word “terrorism” no longer be used and instead refers to such acts as “man made disasters.”

Not sure why this is relevant besides the fact that the term “terrorism” has been so abused over the past eight years, it barely has any meaning anymore.

>17. Circled the globe to publicly apologize for America ‘s world leadership.

Wow…a politician that actually takes accountibility? For shame.

Again…one of the points for which Obama was elected.

>18. Told the Mexican president that the violence in their country was because of us.

Let’s see…who is the number one customer of illegal drugs from Mexico?

>19. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from the Department of Commerce.

Cite please. Explain to us how this is being “politicized”.

>20. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion to Cuba of a 9-year-old whose mother died trying to bring him to freedom in the United States .

Okay…so are we supposed to be adamantly against illegal aliens? Or are we supposed to allow all “special cases” into our country? Are we all aware that every single illegal alien in America is a “special case”? Talk about hypocracy.

>21. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration may stand trial for “torturing” three 9/11 terrorists by pouring water up their noses.

I fail to see how these two cases are remotely related. I also happen to agree with Obama’s stance on both.

>22. Low altitude photo shoot of Air Force One over New York City that frightened thousands of New Yorkers.

Obama was furious when he learned of this. People in the defense department are going to find themselves unemployed as a result.

>23. Sent his National Defense Advisor to Europe to assure them that the US will no longer treat Israel in a special manner and they might be on their own with the Muslims.

On the first point…it’s about fucking time. As far as Israel being “on their own with the Muslims”, I can only laugh.

>24. Praised Jimmy Carter’s trip to Gaza where he sided with terrorist Hamas against Israel.

cite, please.

>25. Nationalized General Motors and Chrysler while turning shareholder control over to the unions and freezing out retired investors who owned their bonds. Committed unlimited taxpayer billions in the process.

This is an oxymoron. How can a company be nationalized when shareholder control resides with an entity other than the government? Otherwise….cite, please.

>26. Passed a huge energy tax in the House that will make American industry even less competitive while costing homeowners thousands per year.

I tire of debunking this myth.

>27. Announced nationalized health care “reform” that will strip seniors of their Medicare, cut pay of physicians, increase taxes yet another $1 trillion, and put everyone on rationed care with government bureaucrats deciding who gets care and who doesn’t.

Sigh. Cite, please.

10. Vertigo.. #2 says:

2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia.

Please, Buffalo Gal, Diamond Dog, show me how this is a bad thing. Last I heard bowing to a King is commonly done, and an acknowledgement of respect…. lord knows we wouldn’t want our President to be politically disrespectful to a King just to please the neo cons.

11. Vertigo says:

Bryan.. .you just took the fun out of this for me. I would have FAR preferred making the neo cons squirm than have you show how stupid they are.

lol, Vert. He did ask me specifically….but you can still have your fun refuting them in different ways:)

“Billy too, for he is the one endorsing this list”
    “C’mon, Billy, proof, or admit you are a hack.”
    Here is my only comment:
    “And just to stir things up..here is an e-mail sent me…

endorse it? where…by posting it? I clearly state that I am trying to stir things up.

please don’t be silly enough to suggest that by simply posting things here I am endorsing them as fact or implying they are my opinion, when it is well known and understood by the rest of the regulars here that i post material sent to me whether or not i agree with it, often with the express intent of stirring things up…which I made plain with my header.
    Bryan did a nice job debunking things…
    So once and for all…I POSTED THE ABOVE TO STIR THINGS UP….IT DOES NOT REPRESENT WHAT I BELIVE TO BE TRUTH OR FACT, NEITHER DOES IT REPRESENT AN ACCURATE DEPICTION OF MY PERSONAL STANCE ON ANY OF THESE ISSUES!
    Go chew on someone else’s ankles vert.

14. Vertigo says:

(Vertigo smirks), looks like you certainly got stirred up, huh Billy? Guess I accomplished your objective.

Ah bite me…..no wait you mangy cur..it was afigure of speech….ouch…damn little flea bag…:)

16. bisonaudit says:

I humbly suggest that this post is neither sophisticated or cultured and therefore doesn’t live up to the self professed aspirations of this blog.

Sonville bartsch

bisonaudit…it’s sofisticated culture on the skids…ya can’t forget that part….

“sofisticated” indeed. Sophisticated Culture on the “skids”

19. thothamon says:

imbibing too much of thine own product, good bartender?