from Andy

12 Responses to from Andy

Great. I guess I’m not eating breakfast today.

2. Charlie B says:

Sometimes you gamble and lose.

the dangerous days…memorial weekend to labor day….tighten up and avoid beans and coffee together.

Am I the only one who doesn’t have this problem? I find it absolutely disgusting.

And I even fart quite liberally.

5. Vertigo says:

BEEP BEEP…..

Is the only thing you do liberally……….

BEEP BEEP….

Well, I never did claim to be a liberal. Personally, I think liberals and conservatives are both whack jobs.

7. Redneck Princess says:

I don’t think I’ve ever read a funnier sentence than, “And I even fart quite liberally.”

Thanks for the laugh, billybones AND Bryan K.!

BK: I was stunned…I never figured you for a liberal farter…I always figured you for one of those sneaky guys who rip a SBD and then look funny at his date….kind of a closet conservative farter with sadistic overtones, of course.

Nah…I’m more of a “whoah, smell that one honey” kind of guy. As ol’ Fat Bastard says, “Everyone loves the smell of his own stink”. I take responsibility for what’s rightfully mine, though I do admit that the loud ones kind of ruin the fun sometimes. I’d rather people had no warning.

I’m not a disgusting pig, either, however. I can be considerate for others around me. However, I did learn on the long car trip to Yellowstone and back last summer that passing livestock on the highway is not an opportunity to be trifled with.

10. remrafdn says:

There is a lagoon between Mayville and Portland we used to call Turd Lake. Driving down Hwy 18 my buddy would cut one and then say, “Jesus, Turd Lake stinks tonight.”

Activity 23 on the “Man Card Exam” is watching the camp fire scene in “Blazing Saddles”, if you do not guffaw, you are denied the card…chopped as it were. A complete man thing. (Has to be watched to its fitting conclusion and Slim Pickens’ glorious commentary.